Tuesday, May 17, 2011

100% Natural : Tata Harper


I am obsessed with my skin and with skin products, that preserve my youth, who doesn't want to be forever young?    I've tried everything from Jurlique,Dr. Hauschka, Chanel, Caduale, Kinerase, Kiehls, Youth by Bliss, Origins, and even Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty, the list goes on and on and on.... and I am still trying to decipher whether natural products are effective in reversing the signs of aging.  I know with time aging can not be terminated, but my intent is to preserve my skin as long as I can and to age gracefully.  So because reversing the signs of aging is working on an uphill gradient against nature, I'm skeptical and wonder if lab tested and made products will work better for the aging process....... I am a BIG believer in locally grown, fresh, organic products! "Organic" gets tricky for me.  I don't believe in products that just have the "organic" tag.  My definition "organic" is; locally grown, just hand picked(fresh), and non-chemically enhanced(whether to make it look or taste better), bought from a local farmer or at the farmer's market.  My husband and I try not to use or eat processed foods, refined sugar and refined carbohydrates as much as we can, and we hope to someday refrain it from my diets all together.  But if we gravitate towards some cookies or chips, I will choose the box with the least amount of ingredients and least amount of words I cannot pronounce.  The more ingredients and more words I cannot pronounce the more the product has gone through a processing system to strip all the nutrients out of the product and added preservatives.
Anyways,  I've been hearing more and more about Tata Harper's products and decided to order a sample size beauty set. Unfortunately, I LOVED IT and order the whole set today.  I guess this going to be my birthday present because it was a little more than I would of liked to have spent, ouch! But I always say there is no cost for your skin and health!  Tata Harper lives in Vermont on a 1,200 acre farm, she manufactures 100% natural and non-toxic, premium skincare products made from the world’s most sought after ingredients. All research and development, formulations, packaging, marketing and distribution are done in-house, allowing Tata to control every step of the process, from formulation to shipment to a customer. Take a look at her skincare line and  her blog.

Tata and Emerson from Emersonmade have influenced my desire to live in the green country someday.  My ideal situation would be to live in San Francisco for a couple of years then move to Sonoma or Napa as my permanent residence.  I love her eclectic country style; notice the fun turquoise borders on her windows and her antique vase and truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment